Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Well....Here goes everything!

Hey guys! My name is Sheldon Bishop. I am a music buff and entrepreneur of music production. I love to blab my mouth to people about music and to get feedback but most of the time people either dont want to hear what i have to say or have nothing to say back. I am also applying for NYU Tisch School of the Arts' Clive Davis Re-Mu program and thought this would give the panel a basic idea of how i see music. I plan on posting an entry everyday whether it be about a song or a central theme i see in specific artists, and sometimes i'll go crazy and write about an entire album in one entry. Please.....feel more than welcome to display thoughts, opinions, suggestions for topics and i hope to hear many new voices and opinions! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment